Monday, July 5, 2010

8 years relationship

Kiki turned 8 today!!and we bought a cake to celebrate her bday but she can't even have one piece of cake.kesian betul.

In a blink of an eye,she's with me for 8 years alr.ba,lapan,8 years!!I can't imagine if one day she's leaving me.T.T sure I'll cry till Klang got flooded.

I love her.I can't describe how much I love her.She's my everything.I love the smell of her paws and her 嘴角.I love it when she's hawling.I love her two big and fluffy ears.I love her short tail.I love seeing her wagging her butt when she's welcoming me.I love her innocent looks.I love bullying her.I love beating her big butt.I love to cuddle her to sleep.I love everything in her.

Eventhough there's Silver and Harry joining in into our family,I still love Kiki the most.She's my air,my breath,my EVERYTHING.


Happy birthday to Kiki again and I hope she'll stay happy and healthy always.<3

0 comments: