Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fucka!!!

Few days ago when I wanted to eat my ferrero rocher only I realise that 3 bars of my kinder bueno and 1 ferrero rocher is missing...so I pasted a note on the fridge and wrote 'Who had ate those chocolate in the fridge please replace it back...Thank u...' I write THANK YOU summore ah...

Then my neighbour came and claimed that they didn't ate it...Fine,might be another roomates who stay upstairs...Then,this afternoon I felt like eating chocolate again...my whole box of ferrero rocher which left 5 pieces only,a bar of dove chocolate and 4 bottles of yakult missing altogether!!!wat the fuck!!!I damn angry when I saw it yknow??!!!really felt of scolding vulgar words loudly at that time ah...argh!!!don't know which fucka go and eat other ppl's thing...if u wanna eat cannot buy it urself ah??!!why do u hv to steal ppl's things??!!!#%^@##%#^&*cursed that ppl kao kao who stole all my chocolates!!!curse u got food poison,eat wat lao wat,let u vomit kao kao!!!curse YOU stupid thief!!!FYI,that ferrero is my mum bought it for me before i flew off to Taiwan...it's been 2 months alr...usually if my house got chocolate also I can't keep it that long yknow??I appreciate it loads and u just steal and eat it happily...fuck u!!!

0 comments: