Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The biggest challenge

This is the biggest challenge I've challenge in grooming...I have to cut this maltese from

this

to
.
.
.
.
.

this
but then I'm not really satisfied with the outcome...coz I got not enough time to trimmed it and seniors from Tainan is still waiting :(


bungkus-bungkusan

after unpacked

before taking bath for him,I chop chop chop his fur away

and put his fur to the other dog's top knot...hahahaha...damn cute right :D

grooming dogs are not that boring after all :)


4 more days then I'll be home!!!but I've received a bad news today...that is typhoon might strike Taiwan again either before or after moon cake festival!!!which means the day before I fly off!!!wth...please don't delay my flight...or else I might be detain by the imigration ppl...*prayhard*

0 comments: