Saturday, September 19, 2009

Makan-makan day

Actually teacher's assistant and me planned to have dinner at nite market but then both of us are bored with the food there...so we decided to buy snacks from nite market and brought back and hv it in my hostel :)

got 马铃薯起司,卤味,臭豆腐,豆皮,烧烤and豆乳鸡

卤味

I never thought 卤味 tasted so nice cause when baka senior were still in Taiwan sure he'll buy it everytime he go to nite market...he always buy those looks-yucky-things like pig's lidah,pig's dinding and all those intestines...makes me got phobia towards卤味from that time onwards...till today I tried it only I know it tasted so GOOD!!! 

冻圆!!!me love

夏天的最佳良伴 :)

Most of the food are finished up by teacher's assistant...I oni finished up my冻圆...hohohohoho~~ Taiwan is really the heaven of food lah...so many things to eat but then their foods' calories are tooo high...geez...I wanna try all the food in Taiwan before I go back to Malaysia!!! :D

p/s:cho tofu is really smelly...yucks~~

0 comments: