Friday, January 1, 2010

Happiest new year's eve

On the last day of year 2009,we celebrated at Wee Han's house and we had steamboat for that night :D

p/s:I'm not uploading all the pictures here cause I'm waaay too lazy...for more pictures go and view Wee Han's facebook profile ba~


yummylicious

both of you stop fighting already la


Jo Yinn looks so feminine here :)

We also celebrated Sue Hue's aka LG birthday which actually falls on 5th of Jan...Wee Han,Paula and Sean gave her a surprise and she's surprised


LG,Life's Good

with the bday girl,the oldest one among us =p

happy bday in advance!!love ya

Half way at the dinner then my sis called and said she already bought Sherlock Holmes's ticket at 12.30 am for the 5 of us...This is the first time I'm watching midnight show loh >.<
We even count down for the year of 2010 in the car while on the way to the cinema...my sis busying sending sms-es and I received one saying that 'Siao po...Happy new year...new year eh...smile~' it was from my sis and I'm just sitting beside her in the car eh =.=lll
After watching that movie it's already 3 in the morn...not that bad la this movie overall...very gan jiong~I feel like watching it twice but my purse is too slim now...have to let my purse gain weight already ;p


rate this movie 8/10

last but not least


Happy New Year to y'all !!

1 comments:

Fei Zi said...

happy new year ^^