Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Updated

Been neglecting my blog for so long alr...cause got nothing to blog about mah...everyday doing the same routine...damn bohring~~I wanna change my life style...but how??hmmm...

Silver learning architecture...HAHAHAHAHA

Last week my parents staying at my place and we chat with my bro thru msn video call...then my mum and I called Silver...he ran out from my bro's room thought that my mum come back from Taiwan alr...LOL!!!

see~~even dogs are better than kids ah...I don't think kids will ran towards their parents when they come back from another country loh...even if they did they just wanna see what souvenir they bought only loh...but dogs??NO!!!they'll lick all around your face and show how much it loves and misses you...even if you're out for 15 minutes only they'll still welcome you...that's why I love dogs more than kids...I HATE KIDS!!!shoooh!!!


4 comments:

Fei Zi said...

lol...
i hate kids too...
last time i scared puppy too..
but now started to love them ,
but jamie and my mother dun let me keep puppy T___T
envy envy ~~

crazyfan said...

most of my frens doing pet grooming wan oso hate kids...bahahahha...KID IS ANNOYING!!!
oh yea ho...jamie is scared of cats and dogs...LOL...ur mum dun let then ask ur dad la...hahaha...

Fei Zi said...

lol...if my mom dun let , my dad sure keep quiet also dun let me keep wan ~~
yes yes ..kids are annoying

crazyfan said...

sigh...too bad then...if u like dogs u can come to my house and visit my furkids when u're free :) hahahaha