Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's just an ordinary day

I'm so disappointed that my parents forgot bout my big day...both of them can remember my sis and bro's wan but why not me??and this is not the first time they forgot bout it already...sumtimes i really suspect that I'm not your daughter...sigh~~

My fren,Kim Pel bought me a cup and Sue Hue baked muffins for me...So,after i got home I opened the present and put it beside my laptop...my mum said:'Buy cups for what ar??U better bring it to Taiwan...'I still ask her wanna eat muffins or not...I've already gave her hint but still she can't even remember...Then suddenly only she said:'Eh...today's your bday...si gui,didn't let me noe...=.=U should remember it rite??After that I got a bit boh song already only she sms me and said tml let's go and eat dim sum for breakfast and either japanese food or windmill for dinner...all I want is u all can remember it and not all these stuffs...我是一个很知足的人...But then I shouldn't have angry bout them also...No matter what,I still love u all...muahh

Oooh...thanks to Sue Hue for the muffins,Ah Pel for the cup and not to forget Paula and Wee Han for celebrating my bday with me...or else I'll be alone...THANK YOU ALL!!!

0 comments: