Friday, August 21, 2009

I wanna go home!!

I miss my family so so so much...can this 2 months pass by faster?!so I can go home and see all of my family members :) I feel so lonely here...got to do things all by my own...although sometimes I'll hang out with my junior or senior,but when I'm in the hostel,I'll be alone again...sigh...home's the BEST la!!!and and and I'm craving for home's cook...*drools*

If my Grade B exam really falls on 29th of November,hope that my mum can come to Taiwan for vacation...there's so many place I wanna bring her...the last time she went for vacation is like 2 years ago??sigh...abu ar,must come to Taiwan for 1 month lo...I don't care!!!


Hmmm...I only got 2 months plus to prepare for my exam...I wanna do better for this time!!!I wanna defeat 'her'...bahahaha...prayhardprayhardprayhard Ooh...too bad I can't buy my new pet now...If I courier the puppy back to Malaysia now and then I'm back to Taiwan for half year,my mum hv to clean their poo poo when I'm not in...3 dog's poo and pee...sure she'll get crazy...so better don't...or else she'll send Kiki away again...for the sake of Kiki,I have to wait for 1 more year to get a new puppy...nyahahaha

0 comments: