Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hohohohoho

Mum called me this afternoon and she said she cannot handle Silver...she don't know how to take bath with him...hahaha...oh,take bath is not a problem but to dry him up...my mum said his fur still looks curly and there's no difference before and after she took bath with him...LOL...even my brother oso asked my mum whether Silver took bath alr anot coz still got the smell...but if I'm the one who take bath with both of them they'll say:eeee~~Kiki and Silver take bath alr...很香...and they'll look fluffy...see~~asked u to learn from me before I fly off lok...showing off saying it's easy job loh...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooh oh oh...the worst thing is maybe when I'm back on the 4th no one is at home...then who's gonna fetch me back from the airport???aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: