Friday, March 27, 2009

The road not taken

Every time reading E Jen's,U Zhing,Shannon's or Jenny's blog they'll blog about their college life,hanging out wif frens or go out lim teh and sum even love life...hehehe

actually i got a bit regret not to further studies but chose to do pet grooming...can't get to know more frens and if have schoolmates gathering the topic we can talk about oso won't be the same...but then i'm chasing for my dream wor...izit the right thing to chase for our own dream??or studying is more important??sum of my fren envy of me coz i can hv my own dream at this age...but i dun think so lea...i can't see future if i do pet grooming in m'sia...can't even find customer to do grooming in my hse...so,pls pls pls recommend some customer for me lar...hahaha...neway,wat i want is family support...now even i wan a grooming room my siblings oso say NO!!!i wanna rare more dogs they oso say NO!!!i said i wanna be a breeder one day they said i SIAO!!!sigh...gimme sum support laaaa.....

wat my life would be if i further studies in college??i wonder........

4 comments:

-WaI- said...

hey no bad feelings here...juz wana let u noe how lucky u are rite now..plz bare in mind tat mum and dad had help u out alot in ur dream..mum did thought of using my room for ur grooming room but there's no xtra room left since i not moving in to pj anymore..u say u wana rare more dogs but think of it now how many dogs v had in total?v actually dun mind if u can take care of them by urself coz our maid gonna leave soon and v r bzing wit our own stuff..so can u handle so many of them in 1 time?u noe there's so much cleaning to do rite n i dun wan mum to keep yelling n yelling on u to do those cleaning..v always support u in watever u do n v really do..plz b grateful for wat u have now..sorry for being so naggy..hope u understand..take care my little sis..luv bro

crazyfan said...

yea...i understand...i nid to be more grateful coz they let me come to taiwan to learn grooming...left 9 days until my grooming exam oni and i reli worry dat i cant get within num 3...i dun wanna let mum and dad feel dissapointed on me...i reli feel very stress...i miss all of u...
wif love,Ling

vtkl said...

HAHAHA well you bro is right, anyway don't regret what you have been doing now and don't feel jealous, think on the bright side, after your grooming, come back here and study that you feel you interested in study, as for grooming you can work as part time at home, and sometimes you can come gathering with your frens, so work hard on your grooming first. The others don't think so much after graduate only think ahead. Good Luck

crazyfan said...

thks thks...but then if i reli graduated from my grooming course my abu got not much money left to let me study in college lu...forget it!!!juz keep on continue on my grooming...it's too late to change my mind now...