Thursday, December 11, 2008

Art class wif teacher and seniors.... :)

Actually i didn't pay money for this art class but seems today they are doing sumthing like playing with the plastecine...thinking of going there to have a look oni mana tau that art teacher say i can play along...nyek nyek nyek

let's take pic b4 hands get dirtywat's so happy looking at the plastecine???

baka senior

start doing our stuffs edi...

concentrating

half way doing our art work

All of us keep on laughing at each others art work..coz everyones' art work reli look k-ying...hahaha...Teacher wu wan look like hippo,baka senior wan look like roasted chicken and mine at 1st look so square then after corrected by xue jie it look slim =.= oni xue jie wan normal a bit...lol...When i almost finish my art work the pigs' head putus pulak...before that still o/s:eh,teacher and baka senior still slower than me ler...then i got my own sweet time to do the ears and tail...mana tau that stupid pig head putus when both of them almost finishing their art work...i'm the last one to finish the art work of course...damn...

why so serious???

me...

teacher wu's art work

xue jie special bit...all of us doing pig but she do dog...hahaha

my art work b4 the head putus

baka senior's art work

head too heavy...hahaha

Few more hours then baka senior is going back edi...really berat hati to send him off ler...after he go back i hv to do everything by my own edi...no one fool around wif me,no one accompany me eat lunch and dinner and sumtimes supper,hv to walk to school alone,no one joke wif me,hv to go to nite market alone,no one can challenge machine basketball wif me anymore,no one i can bully anymore...hahaha...reli thanks to him all these days...he's the one who always be by my side when i'm here...baka senior,next time oni i go ur home town and find u ha...hahahaha...sayonara lo...hv a save trip!!!

chocs from baka senior again...^^

0 comments: