Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Day To Teacher Wu's Hse

Went to 吴老师 place yesterday then he teached me the correct way of holding a scissors...Trained until my hand also cramp...My former teacher lied to me...said the way i hold the scissors is correct wan...but why like that???aih...

After class had dinner at 吴妈妈 house...thanks to 吴妈妈 o :)...or else me and senior really don't know what to eat...Went to 台南 after dinner...Teacher drop us at 大东夜市 while he's doing his own stuff...The weather was so cold that day and both of us wear short pant and T-shirt oni...hahaha...Bought sandals and some long sleeve shirts that day...so cheap ler...1 shirt for NT1oo oni...So many things in their pasar malam...got games la,food la,shirts la,dog's snacks la,dog's shirts la etc etc etc...not like Malaysia de...sell vege oni...boooring....

By the time we reached hostel already 1am++...that cruel teacher ask senior to teach me the correct way of holding scissors again...sigh...but train for a while oni...then both of us chit chatting,play poker cards until 5.30++ in the morning...bahahahaha...really had fun here!!!teeheehee...

0 comments: