Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweat -_-''''''''''

Went to青年夜市after helping teacher preparing dogs for tml's dog show...bought印度拉茶a.k.a teh tarik in M'sia after playing投篮机...

After finishing the drinks thought of looking for a dustbin to throw it away...then i found a 'dustbin' at the corner(that bin really looks like a rubbish bin)...Then I quickly throw it inside the 'dustbin' without looking at it 1st...the boss yelled at me only i realized it's a bin that filled with ice and few tins of beer...i quickly pick up the plastic bag of course...after apologizing then quickly walk away...damn embarrasing ler...aiyo...my stupid senior also didn't stopped me from throwing the plastic bag inside...coz he said he can't react by that time...反应迟钝得要命!!!argh...he laughed at me until like hell...lol...this is the stupidest thing I've done...omg!!!

The moral of the story is,don't have to be so good to look for a dustbin to throw rubbish...throw on the floor also not that embarrasing...haha...my senior said:笑没有公德心的人的后果 =.='''' coz he always throw rubbish everywhere...then i'll scold him 没公德心!!!now is my balasan pulak??!!!aihz...

0 comments: